Thursday, February 10, 2011

Concept Zero Headphones

These are the first in my series of headphones based on the Mega Man universe. Here's my concept based on Zero from Mega Man X. The idea came to me when I was trying to come up with ideas for UDON's Mega Man Tribute book, but I didn't finish it in time. I took a look at Mega's helmet one day and thought, "How obvious! Why hasn't anyone done this yet?!"

If these were produced in reality they would include detachable wings based on his helmet design, the ear cups would look like his, the exterior of the ear cups would have glowing LEDs placed inside the red gem, and the interior of the ear cup would have a slightly darker red color. I will be posting several other designs soon. There's a bigger version of it on my DeviantArt account.

1 comment: