Monday, May 9, 2011

Connecting the Dots

This past month has been incredible! I've been doing a lot of research for my first Onyx book, creating concept sprites and levels for Onyx and Scruffy games, caught up with family and friends, shot a short film (currently editing it), had the great fortune of visiting Treyarch studios, went camping, have been playing way too much Call of the Dead and the Gears of War 3 Beta, and now I'm more determined than ever to bring Onyx's story home.
I've been writing like a mad man these last several weeks and have put nearly every other project on hold as I put pen to paper and let the rest of Onyx's first adventure flow. I've been writing this book for almost a year now, between working full-time and developing everything else, so I'm very eager to see it complete and give it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment